Sunday, January 11, 2009

ACQUA DI GIO cologne by Giorgio Armani



When I got Aqua Di Gio for the very first time in a little sample bottle it smelt so great. It was really good and I highly recommend it. Mostly I would use it causal but it is becoming a very popular scent now since it is more out there. Nice fragrance overall.

I love this scent. It's absolutely wonderful. My fiancĂ© wears it and I just can't seem to step away from him when he does. I love it so much, and he knows it that he even gave me his empty bottle to sniff when he's not around. Every woman that comes up to him compliments him on how he smells. I can definitely pick out who is wearing in the room....very sexy...almost like an aphrodisiac. You are CRAZY if you don’t purchase this product.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I’m a new blogger you can find here at this url: http://perfumeandcologneguides.com, and your site is very related to mine; I thought it would be beneficial for both of us to do a blogroll link exchange. Please let me know if you’re interested. You can contact me at collinlim78@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete